This is a brand new saber expertly installed with carefully selected, complimentary quality components. It is a grade B hilt which means it has small cosmetic flaws. On this hilt, flaws include minor dings on the back edge of the emitter. There may be other smaller cosmetic flaws. This is sold (kinda) un-rectified, but could be touched up with nail polish or paint / pen. I’ve demonstrated my favourite technique for dealing with powder coat dings, which is simply using a permanent marker dabbed into the chip to simulate carbon scoring. You get that mix of bare metal, black + the original finish. These small cosmetic niggles saves you some serious $$$.
The red is difficult to capture, but it’s a slightly deeper red than the images portray and is semi-translucent (see through). The images with the white background are more representative than the main image. Should note, that we consider powder coated hilts like this as ‘show ponies’, unless you’re happy to live with the dings just to have a unique saber. Powder coat can chip under impact.
It is lovingly installed in-house with factory components. Rather than having to wait the install queue, Ready to Ship sabers are all prepped and ready to go!
This is an RGB Baselit Install. RGB installs are more durable when it comes to blade contact / duelling. You cannot get an RGB baselit Proffie V2.2 install from the factory.
- SaberTrio Vahlken Dolovite (grade B)
- Proffie V2.2 with approx’ 8 quality, open source sound fonts.
- TCSS Copper based heatsink and high performance SaberTrio XP-E2 Tri Cree LED
- Correct grade wire throughout
- Single 16mm non-illuminated red switch. Saber runs single switch logic. Aux switch is a dummy.
- SaberTrio factory delrin chassis
- Chassis mounted kill switch
- High capacity 18650 cell (protected)
- SaberTrio 22mm Bass Speaker
Includes OEM 4.2v li-ion smart charger & SaberTrio 37″ heavy grade OR mid grade blade.